2014 Subaru Levorg 1.6T suspension

my4dmin

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg 1.6T, 2011 Audi A5 Sportback 2.0T Quattro
Hello, What other subaru's suspension will fit (similar) in 2014 subaru levorg 1.6T??? Unfortunately very few levorg here in my country so hard to find replacement parts. If someone knows what other subaru's parts will fit in tell me pls. Thanks for help.

Jevon

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
Hello, What other subaru's suspension will fit (similar) in 2014 subaru levorg 1.6T??? Unfortunately very few levorg here in my country so hard to find replacement parts. If someone knows what other subaru's parts will fit in tell me pls. Thanks for help.
Did you find your answer?

Jevon

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
I’m in the same situation as u are. Trying to find suitable suspension. Been hearing a knocking sound on my front right shock

Jevon

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
Oh. So replacing that without changing the suspension just yet will solve it?

my4dmin

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg 1.6T, 2011 Audi A5 Sportback 2.0T Quattro
Based on my research, replacing with factory suspension will not resolve it. It is design flaw something. So thinking to retrofit other models suspension or go for coils.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
It may do, but it will probably just happen again, those Bilsteins' just aren't matched to the car properly, not enough stroke length or dampening unfortunately :(

Jevon

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
Can these fit the Levorg’s : part number FFA1.10177.1

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Can these fit the Levorg’s : part number FFA1.10177.1
They are for a WRX, I've heard that the stock WRX suspension does fit the Levorg, though I cannot confirm this myself. If it's true and they do fit, then these would also fit the Levorg. CMA and other parts sellers are pretty much useless to ask if they will fit because they just fall back on what the manufacturer says. If the manufacturer hasn't specified Levorg, parts places will say no they wont fit.
My advice would be to call a suspension shop and ask them, preferably one that has worked on alot of WRX's and Levorgs. Luckily one springs to mind, surprise surprise, DHF Tyres in Hallam Victoria know heaps about Subies and have worked on several Levorgs, can't guarantee they can answer, but it's where I'd start. Call Dinuka there and see what he thinks.
Again, most businesses won't go out on a limb and say something will fit unless the manufacturer has specified it as suitable for that vehicle, liability etc, parts places like CMA don't fit things so they only go by what the manufacturer says, Suspension places actually fit the parts so would have a better idea on what's possible. Are you in Melbourne? Call Dinuka ;)
PS. Being that the Levorg is around 50kg heavier than the Rex in the rear, AND can carry more load, I'd enquire about perhaps upping the rear spring rate a kilo or so if they do fit. MCA offer that option, I'd ask Dinuka if he recommends that also, then check with the manufacturer if they can accommodate this change if needed. Good luck man.

Last edited:

Jevon

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
Great. I’m all the way in jamaica. Lol. Not much Levorgs here. So I’m just trying to find something close-by tht will work. Cheers

AdrianLevorg

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg
Great. I’m all the way in jamaica. Lol. Not much Levorgs here. So I’m just trying to find something close-by tht will work. Cheers
Glad I found someone who is in Jamaica, having the same issue Bro, saving to purchase the voston comfort by MCA just realized they are out stock. And expensive.

Jevon

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg
Oh kl. Where in ja you at…hmu. Insta- king_jaymuir