2014 vs 2016 levorg

Scosub

Hey, just looking at buying my 1st levorg and I have a few options. One is a 2014 with 37000kms on the clock and the other is a 2016 with 71000kms both gt-s 2l. There are others between but these are the 2 easiest for discussion purposes. Im still to physically see them so no idea if any other reason for pricing but the 2014 is cheaper by about 2k and I'm thinking that's the better one based on kms (and colour is nicer lol) What I wasn't sure of was of there was any big difference between a 14 and a 16 model. I believe the 16 has advanced package but it doesn't seem to be a massive difference to over performance, just some blind spot indicators and dimming rear view mirror. Seats look like same material and I can't see anything else different. Any ideas would be appreciated.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Led headlights and fog lights, 40/20/40 rear seat split, rear camera in the rear vision mirror, auto high beam, piano black windrow switches but you are correct the motor is the same in both.

Scosub

Led headlights and fog lights, 40/20/40 rear seat split, rear camera in the rear vision mirror, auto high beam, piano black windrow switches but you are correct the motor is the same in both.
Sweet thanks man, I don't think any of that particularly makes it worth double the kms for me at more cost. Both sounds good overall but will go and see 14 model 1st.

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
I have a newer model with LED headlights. Best headlights I have ever had, even better than the LED headlights on my last Audi A6. However I kind of wish it didn't have them. They are a non-repairable item and if they go wrong after the warranty runs out, they are mega bucks to replace. On other makes I have even heard of people having issues getting LED headlights replaced as the makers claim the warranty doesn't cover lights. Hopefully mine will last trouble free.

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
I read your post, how did you resolve getting a replacement?

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Found a company in Sydney that had a genuine new headlight, cost me $2150 including shipping, and took me 1 hour to fit (you have to remove the front bumper) it is impossible to find a 2nd hand one as most cars are in front end accidents, one car yard quoted me $1750 for one if they could find one (used)