2018 STI WRX 6 piston front calipers?

Scottyd

So I’m eyeing off the 6 piston front calipers from the STI WRX and wondering if we can use them on the Levorg with the eyesight etc...
apart from changing wheels to fit the calipers I’m wondering if it will screw with eyesight?

Tommygtt

Vehicle(s)
Levorg!
Yes, the calipers will fit. Fronts only.
Rears have electronic beake. You need a special caliper or two calipers (oem and upgrade caliper)
Levorg chassis is the same than impreza wrx.
6 pot brakes swap is the same in both.

Scottyd

So I had some time today to take some measurements of my cousins 2017 STI WRX with the 6 piston calipers and then do the same on my car.
I found a thread on the NASIOC forums that is an ongoing list of wheels that will fit over Brembo brakes and they state that any 18inch wheel should fit regarding the diameter - however it’s the lateral clearance of the caliper to the wheel spokes that is the issue.
Now I already have afm wheels and the measurements I took are telling me that my Oz Racing Superturismo LM 18x8 et45 should have about 8.5mm clearance.

BigNate

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg STI Sport.
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but I’m looking at doing this with my car, from your measurements do you know if the oem sti sport rims will clear the calipers?

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
If you're in the UK godspeed do 6 pots thar are better than the STI ones and they will paint them to look like the STI ones.
Cheaper too

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
I need 6 pots right now. I planned to get larger wheels and then 6pots, but after replacing both front tyres, the stock 18inch wheels are staying for a while.
I am happy to fit spacers if needed but after almost instant brake fade, these 2pots have to go.

Anyone know if 6pots would fit under the stock sti wheels?