Blue Mountains, Australia.

Discussion in 'Subaru Levorg General Discussion' started by Parian, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Parian

Parian Active Member

Likes Earned:
    Hi All

For those who may be interested in meeting, cruising and sharing ideas about the Levorg's possibilities then a mountain meet up may be of interest to you.

All Levorg enthusiasts Australia wide are invited to bring their good spirit and machine for a relaxed meet up in the hills. Oversea's enthusiasts are also welcome to attend of course ;)

At this stage i'm just throwing the idea out there for a meet up somewhere in the Blue Mountains area on the weekend of 25th/26th of March 2017. Light a 'Barbie' and throw on some 'Roo' for a lunch time cook up maybe a possibility too.
    LINK
    This area happens to be east coast central for Victorian, SE Queensland and New South Wales Levorg enthusiasts to all meet up.

If you may be interested then please inbox me.

Cheers
    Richard

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
  2. ChrisD27

ChrisD27 New Member

Likes Earned:
    Good idea, and awesome part of the country for a drive. Usually head down that way in the winter as part of a holiday, but probably couldn't factor in a trip with work. Hopefully it gets a good response. Always nice to get some cooler air to get turbos spooling!

3. Parian

Parian Active Member

Likes Earned:
    No interest thus far so this idea/date has been scratched for now.

4. nicodache

nicodache Member

Likes Earned:
    would have loved to join, but that would have started with a 18h flight for me :eek:

5. Parian

Parian Active Member

Likes Earned:
    Was a good trip to the southern lands with spectacular views abound. The Kangaroo pizza from http://stationbar.com.au/ certainly hit the spot after a long day hiking. Awesome part of Australia :) be sure to check it out one day.
    Capertree Lookout.JPG Blue Mtns.JPG
    Wentworth Falls.JPG

Peter Harrison likes this.
  6. trucker

trucker New Member

Likes Earned:
    Hey another Australian buyer of Levorg. Located in South Australia.
    Has anyone tried the launch control mode? The Jap 2.0 has some hidden launch control and was wondering if it works here.

7. Dee

Dee Member

Likes Earned:
    Absolutely beautiful, the view ain't too bad either :rolleyes:

8. Peter Harrison

Peter Harrison New Member

Likes Earned:
    What are you saying to me? That's amazing! Mine has not arrive from Japan yet , but please tell all!!

9. nicodache

nicodache Member

Likes Earned:
    well, if the launch control thingy is just gearbox in D, car in sport mode, hard on the brakes, accelerator 100% (with throttle by wire limiting engine to 2500rpm), then lift the brakes and watch the engine creep to ~5500 without gearbox going through these fake gears, in that case my 1.6 has it too :p