Blue Mountains, Australia.

Parian

Hi All

For those who may be interested in meeting, cruising and sharing ideas about the Levorg's possibilities then a mountain meet up may be of interest to you.

All Levorg enthusiasts Australia wide are invited to bring their good spirit and machine for a relaxed meet up in the hills. Oversea's enthusiasts are also welcome to attend of course ;)

At this stage i'm just throwing the idea out there for a meet up somewhere in the Blue Mountains area on the weekend of 25th/26th of March 2017. Light a 'Barbie' and throw on some 'Roo' for a lunch time cook up maybe a possibility too.
LINK
This area happens to be east coast central for Victorian, SE Queensland and New South Wales Levorg enthusiasts to all meet up.

If you may be interested then please inbox me.

Cheers
Richard

Attachments

Last edited:

ChrisD27

Good idea, and awesome part of the country for a drive. Usually head down that way in the winter as part of a holiday, but probably couldn't factor in a trip with work. Hopefully it gets a good response. Always nice to get some cooler air to get turbos spooling!

trucker

Hey another Australian buyer of Levorg. Located in South Australia.
Has anyone tried the launch control mode? The Jap 2.0 has some hidden launch control and was wondering if it works here.

Peter Harrison

Hey another Australian buyer of Levorg. Located in South Australia.
Has anyone tried the launch control mode? The Jap 2.0 has some hidden launch control and was wondering if it works here.
What are you saying to me? That's amazing! Mine has not arrive from Japan yet , but please tell all!!

nicodache

well, if the launch control thingy is just gearbox in D, car in sport mode, hard on the brakes, accelerator 100% (with throttle by wire limiting engine to 2500rpm), then lift the brakes and watch the engine creep to ~5500 without gearbox going through these fake gears, in that case my 1.6 has it too :p