Front & rear park sensors

Arctic Fennec

I got these installed on the Weekend. Not straightforward on the Levorg, due to the metal bar that runs behind the rear bumper and the cross traffic alert radar sensors. And the front ones on the corners had to be installed on angled mounts (not flush) to be as accurate as possible.Took a lot of time and effort to get these fitted perfectly but adds a whole level of extra awareness compared to the 'silent' rear camera.

If anyone is in Sydney is interested in getting these done, i can't recommend Soubhi from SA Mobile Installations enough. The install is pristine and just like what the factory should have done!

http://www.samobile.com.au/

Attachments

Arctic Fennec

No I went with premium quality aftermarket ones, can't remember the brand. Subaru dealership was happy to sell me the sensors, but they were ridiculously expensive and had no obvious benefit as they were ones not specifically designed for Levorg anyhow.

AKKO

In Australia as best I can tell the dealers don't even offer a genuine Subaru option.

The part numbers above seem to apply to the WRX and I can't find anything to suggest it's compatible with the Levorg though it would be nice to have factory integrated rear sensors...

Subaru.co.uk does list the following however...
H485EVA000
H485EVA100

Last edited:

AKKO

Hi,

Did you install original Subaru sensors or another aftermarket product? Original sensor part number is H4817VA 01/02/..
Subaru is selling them for 800 USD in Japan and the visual aid is worth some extra in my opinion.
Assuming you buy the harness does it connect and work with our display like in the WRX or are they different?

Driver

Hi! Looking at buying a GT-S and can't believe this isn't a standard feature on a $50k car considering there's all the other cameras (which I assume will be near useless in the rain if it's anything like my current car)

What did this end up costing to get fitted? And is there a display to show which corner/sensor is detecting something?

AKKO

Dealer pricing (inc fitting) for the current WRX corner sensors is $1,300.00AUD. But likely different for Levorg.

Arctic Fennec

Cost me about $800 with non OEM top tier front and back sensors fitted. No link back to screen or speakers. Cos of the way the front bumpers are angled the sensors had to be put on a spacer and jut out at an odd angle, which also mean their direction sensing is not as accurate as if u had OEM calibrated. Still works well enough though. Worth the money for me.