Front suspension knock after long trip

DM3101

Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Levorg GTS-B
Hi Everyone, I wondered if anyone has experienced a knocking in the front suspension after doing a long trip. It seems to be coming from the top of the RHF shock absorber. It happens after a long trip on the freeway at over 100km, when you slow down in a town it starts a rattle, then after a while it disappears again. It's fine to drive, no issues and doesn't feel any different. It's got me baffled. Thanks in advance

DM3101

Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Levorg GTS-B
Hey, back again with the same problem. I've done the strut mounts and it's stopped for a little while, but now it's back and I seem to be reading that it's potentially the Bilsteins themselves. Any thoughts on that?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Just one, MCA's!
The Bilsteins are rubbish. I wouldn't waste my money replacing with the same again, it'll just keep happening. Sux that it needs to be done, but it will transform the car. Plus you can adjust the coilovers whenever you want from standard height down about 25mm or up around 15mm (Pro Comforts) You won't look back

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Just one, MCA's!
The Bilsteins are rubbish. I wouldn't waste my money replacing with the same again, it'll just keep happening. Sux that it needs to be done, but it will transform the car. Plus you can adjust the coilovers whenever you want from standard height down about 25mm or up around 15mm (Pro Comforts) You won't look back
I agree, I also have MCA's. Love them!

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Hey, back again with the same problem. I've done the strut mounts and it's stopped for a little while, but now it's back and I seem to be reading that it's potentially the Bilsteins themselves. Any thoughts on that?
Did you get this sorted in the end? Do you get noise/knocking sound pushing down on your suspension?

redpig

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
The only real .... gripe...I have ever had with the Levorg is the suspension. It is actually rubbish. Best get rid of those Bilstein and find something .....Ummm better :).

I have not been able to but if you come right, we would would love to hear you results.