FS: Corazon LED Tail Lights

dizrr

Hi all,

I'm upgrading her rear end so up for sale is a set of Corazon LED Tail Lights (shout out to another member Parian whom has the same ones!)

Paid $875aud + shipping imported from Japan. Looking for $650

Takes 30 mins to install just plug and play. I can help with installing in the car if in Melbourne.

PM me if interested!

Attachments

SkyBeam

They look very nice. I thought about getting some too but need to make sure they would be street legal. Could you check if they are "E"-Approved. ie. if they come with some E-Stamp marked on the glass? There should be a circle with an E and a number attached to it. Like you can see here. The numeric part however might be different.

Parian

Hi all,

I'm upgrading her rear end so up for sale is a set of Corazon LED Tail Lights (shout out to another member Parian whom has the same ones!)

Paid $875aud + shipping imported from Japan. Looking for $650

Takes 30 mins to install just plug and play. I can help with installing in the car if in Melbourne.

PM me if interested!
I'm curious as to what upgrades you'll be doing to the rear.

Noticed Corazon released the black tail lights months after my purchase, the temptation to kit out with those is intense.:cool:

SkyBeam

I thought about the black ones too. Corazon seems to have various options like chrome bezel, black bezel or black edition. Each of them available with normal or switch version to switch between sequential and solid indicators.
Even more complex they seem to have versions where only the outer indicators are sequential and eiditions where the turn indicator also lights up on the inner part. See here.

I would be very much interested in the black edition with switch and sequential indicators on the full width (inner and outer part) which seems to be offered as part number CZ-VM-LT014SF. Though I am absolutely unsure if they are street-legal (e-mark) in this version or not and whether this includes sequential function too.
I also checked on Japanparts but they seem to offer only a subset like the CZ-VM-LT003S which seems to have sequential indicators only on the outer piece and no switch.

On the other hand I would prefer a more Levorg-like style with square LED stips rather than the L-shaped one which looks a bit like Volkswagen Golf style tail lights.
I pretty much like also the K2 Gear (here or here) sequential smoke LED tail lights which look more like the OEMs. Also Rowen and Valenti offer some.

Parian

They look very nice. I thought about getting some too but need to make sure they would be street legal. Could you check if they are "E"-Approved. ie. if they come with some E-Stamp marked on the glass? There should be a circle with an E and a number attached to it. Like you can see here. The numeric part however might be different.
In all my research in ensuring the continual roadworthy status (whilst steering clear of mod's that require a plate) i never came across the letter 'E' requirement for lights. Maybe Queensland is relaxed or i missed it totally whilst researching tail light legislation.

Has been rewarding informing the insurance company of the mods and having a policy of 'agreed value' to boot ;)

Can't get too much out of the wagon although its a substantially quick & safe car for what it's worth.