Gidday from Sydney

uteboy

Hi fellow Levorg enthusiasts.
I've had my Spec B for 2 months now with just over 3k on the clock. Was one of the first to take delivery from Denlo Parramatta and have loved every minute since.
Got to work with a couple of quick mods - full led bulb replacement kit from Blingworks in Melbourne and a rear de-badge. Still not sold on the chrome window trim or silver mirrors though so will probably look at those next.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

kpny

Congrats. Looks mean! Let us know how you go with the bulb replacement, keen to see what it turns out like (keen to do the same).

Dee

Welcome and nice Spec B ;) Starting to pop out everywhere now, thou I still haven't seen any around my state driving around yet.

ColS

Just signed up to this site, I picked up my white spec b on the weekend.

I have been looking to see if the led drl blade light can be bought and fitted in Australia like they have overseas. It replaces/covers the crome blades near the regular drl. Any ideas?

Also for your led bulb replacement, did you just get the my15 wrx spec items?

uteboy

Hi kpny & ColS, yes, My15 slotted straight in. Everything went to plan and provides a consistent look in terms of colour and output from all forward facing lights. I think the kit including some high beam halogen came to around $150. Also picked up some t10 wedges off eBay for the rear number plate and boot interior.
Debadge of tailgate with dental floss and a tidy up with polish also looks good.
With a few more k's on the clock it's really starting to open up.
All in all, very happy camper.

ColS

That's the ones, I saw them on Japanparts.com. A little pricy at 600ish plus shipping.

Need to investigate if they comply with the ADR but they don't look too far different from what other car makers use in Australia.

uteboy

Hi guys, just thought I'd post an update with pics of 5 front light options(drl, c-light, c-light+fog, c-light+Low beam+fog, c-light+low beam+high beam+fog) and rear de-badge. Also, have just started using Final Inspection Gloss Boost after washing - the depth is amazing.

IMG_0376.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0378.JPG IMG_0379.JPG IMG_0380.JPG IMG_0381.JPG

Dee

;) Very nice. Foggies look better changed. You need to change your indicator bulbs next.

I still haven't gotten around to washing mine yet. Crap weather over here and too lazy don't go well together!

ozkan bicer

Dear Subarists, we have a WhatsApp group for Levorg owners in Turkey and we have decided to form an international one for all the Levorg owners from all over. Please text me on my cell if you want to become a part of this group. My number: +905384397811

The more the merrier...