Greetings from a new Levorg owner with a dyno tune :)

Juicetin

Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Levorg GT-S. 2016 Indian Scout
Hello! Just thought I would introduce myself. I just recently purchase a 2017 Subaru Levorg GT-S. Loving it so far, but found it was a little unresponsive so I had it Dyno tuned yesterday! Added 28Kw to the wheels, so I'm now getting 158KW which is pretty good considering she's bone stock :). It's also in today having the head unit upgraded to a pioneer unit which will retain all of the functionality of the oem one (minus the sat nav). I will post some pics of the stereo once its done!

Oz B-Spec

Welcome mate, post up those pics when you can and include the before and after dyno graphs if you have them.

Juicetin

Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Levorg GT-S. 2016 Indian Scout
Welcome mate, post up those pics when you can and include the before and after dyno graphs if you have them.
Unfortunately no dyno pics, but heres the stereo!

Comments:
- The sound is drastically better over the stock Head Unit. I've heard that the stock HU was underpowering the speakers, which seems true.
- The unit looks really good, but doesn't sit 100% flush, kind of annoying but not a huge deal.
- Only one USB was able to be fitted with this HU, not a big deal, but you are down to 5 USB's in the car from 6 lol.
- All functionality was retained (reverse camera when going into reverse, steering wheel controls etc).
- Price was steep ($1,190 AUD installed) but worth it in my opinion just for apple car play/android auto alone.

Pics:

Oz B-Spec

nice, what brand HU did you go, as I've been thinking about upgrading mine too for upgrading the speakers?

nicodache

nice, what brand HU did you go, as I've been thinking about upgrading mine too for upgrading the speakers?
In their first post, Juicetin said
It's also in today having the head unit upgraded to a pioneer unit which will retain all of the functionality of the oem one (minus the sat nav). I will post some pics of the stereo once its done!
I'm assuming this is a Pioneer that's in there ;)