Greetings from Queensland Australia

Chucky

Great stuff, just found the forum after a quick search.

Happy owner of a 2 week old Levorg GT-S. Already clocked over 2000km's (Business Car), very happy with fuel economy. Two trips from Gold Coast to Brisbane last week, average 6.6L/100km on the M1 which was over 700km on the one tank.

Had a bit of fun the first week, fuel economy not so good then (Around 14L/100Km).

What do you guys think of the speakers/stereo in your Levorg? When playing through Pandora/Spotify/Phone its not so bad, but radio reception is useless. Thinking about upgrading speakers or installing sub under back seat possibly.

Dee

I'm quite amazed at how good the L/100km is on these on long trips, that people have been getting. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Awesome business car! And Welcome to "Levorg County!"

I really need to wash my car.

Speakers are average. HU ain't too bad, though later on I'll probably change it after I've done the speakers and added an amp and sub.

uteboy

Welcome Chucky - nice car. White was my backup colour, looks super clean esp. with dark tints.

Parian

Nice wheels, i'm always trying to spot a Levorg in my travels, have only seen one so far in Brisbane.

I also found the radio reception average, had the same situation in my 2012 Outback.

Timmymeach

Mate, If you find the best way to upgrade your speakers without a lot of mucking around with the HU let me know Iam wanting to do the same.. The only thing I wasn't genuinely happy with to be honest. Have you changed yours yet?

Tim

kpny

Interesting wheels, what brand are they? Looks great! Great choice in colour. haha

ozkan bicer

Welcome! I have done a complete sound set up in mine. Here is a list for you:

*HU: Pioneer F77 DAB
*Speakers Front: Sony XS-GS 1621 C
*Speakers rear: Sony XS-GS 1621
*Amplifier: Pioneer GM-D7400 4 channel under the drivers seat
*Subwoofer+AMP: Sony XS-GS100 +Sony XS-NW1202E Passenger seat and the trunk

I am quite happy with the sound now. Radio reception is still terrible and I think there is something wrong with the antenna. Android auto and spotify make me happy though.

You will need some spacers for the door speakers. I have ordered some from japan and some from the US.

You are welcome to drop by and listen to my setup. BTW I live in Istanbul, Turkey.