Hello from Manila!

Rikks

Hi guys, just got delivery of my Levorg... gotta say, its better that I expected!

Milage isn't great though, I'm getting 25l/100km. It's only one around 100km so I'm hoping this improves as we eat up more roads. Can anyone share what sort of fuel consumption they're getting?

Dee

Kamusta! Congrats on purchase. I cant comment yet on fuel consumption, as I don't have mine yet :(

nicodache

fuel consumption is known to be awfully high until you empty that first tank.

I was speaking to a Levorg owner yesterday, his one is 7000km, and he successfully got it down to below 7l/100km (that is above 14km/l) driving like an old dude on the highway.
his current regular consumption is more around 11km/l.

now, it obviously depends on tire pattern, tire pressure, temperature, altitude, fuel quality, oils temperature. and driver :p

nicodache

I can now comment on my own fuel consumption.

I did a 152km (94.5miles) on B and C-roads yesterday (basically told the GPS to drive me home without using highways). When I got home, onboard computer gave me an average of 8.2l/100km (that is 12.1km/l). Car is 800km old (500 miles) and I'm still doing engine break in (as advised by dealer).

Did not prevent me from going up to 145km/h by mistake (road was smooth, nobody in front of me, going downhill. "Oops" :D )

So, quite happy about this. Same trip with the older Impreza would have yielded a 9l/100km (fewer km/l). So, glad indeed :)

John Martin

Hi There! Got my levorg 2 months ago but barely used it. Fuel consumption is at 14.2 as of this time but it just ran 1,030kms on it. Hopefully this will improve.

XJxaxYX

Hi Guys,

Got my Levorg last February, I don't mind the fuel consumption and yes getting around 14... But since I live and work in Makati the gas seems to last unless I need to go to qc specially if it's traffic or I'm on the skyway and I'm driving it in S mode.
Anyway, I used to drive a 2005 3.0 Camry. So gas ing up for way less is a big bonus for me already

By the way, did my first 1500 check... I was surprised that it didn't cost me as much as I would think.☺

John Martin

The Levorg is an awesome car. Too bad I can only use it on weekends to maximise its potential

WheelieBin

I've done my first long trip in the GT-S over the last weekend, and hit 7.8L/100km (got 670km off 56.6 litres - distance to empty had flicked to ---- but there was clearly still a reasonable amount left in it). Was a long highway/freeway drive, with bad weather, so a lot of it was driving against gusty wind and overtaking, etc. Very impressed!

Dee

Fuel consumption against Total ODO is 9.8L/100km so far. Average Trip ODO has been between 8.3-9.9L/100km so far. Haven't done any long trips yet, just average suburban driving with some spirited driving in between.

ColS

I do pretty heavy traffic driving each day. I have averaged 11L/100km over the first 1000km. A good trip to and from work will give me low 9s a bad trip is around the 14 mark.

About to do a long trip from Sydney to gold coast so will be interesting how it goes cruising at 110km/h for 6-7 hours.

Dee

I do pretty heavy traffic driving each day. I have averaged 11L/100km over the first 1000km. A good trip to and from work will give me low 9s a bad trip is around the 14 mark.

About to do a long trip from Sydney to gold coast so will be interesting how it goes cruising at 110km/h for 6-7 hours.
Probably be around the low-mid 8's, maybe mid-high 7's if lucky, I'm guessing.

ColS

Well I did my 2300km trip. Considering the car had 1000km on the odometer before I started it was a fairly substantial drive for the car.

I averaged 7.2 - 7.5 l/100km

Best was a 3hour drive from Coffs to Tweed Heads where with my wife driving she managed to average 6.8.

The levorg was excellent for overtaking and the cruise control is so much better than my last car.

Real happy with how the car performed. Now to give it a good clean as the white nose is completely black with bugs

nicodache

Well I did my 2300km trip. Considering the car had 1000km on the odometer before I started it was a fairly substantial drive for the car.

I averaged 7.2 - 7.5 l/100km
Any chance you could elaborate on road condition, traffic, and speed ? the onboard thing on mine never went below 7.8 for me, and this number is quite off compared to what I calculated at the gas station :D

ColS

Half of the driving was on Australian motorways (long flat drives of 100-110kph 3-4 hours non stop with occasional road works down to 40kph)

The other part was on the inland highway which is long stretches of single lane at 100kph that climbs/decends as terrain requires. There was a fair bit of overtaking in short overtaking lanes that required heavy throttle (and a little speeding) to avoid getting stuck for the next 20k's.