Hi from Auckland New Zealand

Erynz

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg 2.0 GT.
Hi all. I'm just about to pick up my first ever Subie and it's a Levorg; 2016 2.0 GT. Gun Metal Grey. Just in from Japan and just been through compliance. I've test driven the 1.6 and the 2.0 and decided to take the hit at the pump and go the 2.0 - Having said that my old 2.4 Toyota was old and thirsty, so we'll see. Anyway. Look forward to reading lots in here. Cheers

TallMountain

Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Levorg 2.0 STI
Welcome & you will not regret the decision, congratulations.
I only put 98 in mine, costs more but keeps the smile on my face and easier to keep to the one rather than 95 or 98

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
G'day Erynz, aaah first time entrance into the SubieNation, you in fo a treat ;)
Welcome, I agree with TallMountain on the fuel, though it does cost a lil more, it actually works out around the same when you factor in the extra k's you get outta the tank, depending of course on the ol right foot ;)

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Well done and welcome, I recommend BP ultimate petrol, I have owned 3 subaru's and they run better on BP than shell 98 petrol.

Erynz

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg 2.0 GT.
Well done and welcome, I recommend BP ultimate petrol, I have owned 3 subaru's and they run better on BP than shell 98 petrol.
Copy thatWill do thanks

Erynz

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg 2.0 GT.
Hi all. I'm just about to pick up my first ever Subie and it's a Levorg; 2016 2.0 GT. Gun Metal Grey. Just in from Japan and just been through compliance. I've test driven the 1.6 and the 2.0 and decided to take the hit at the pump and go the 2.0 - Having said that my old 2.4 Toyota was old and thirsty, so we'll see. Anyway. Look forward to reading lots in here. Cheers
Tonight I drove an hour north out of town just because. I’ve never enjoyed driving this much in my life. Haha.

TallMountain

Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Levorg 2.0 STI
Great, many road trips ahead, just finished a 2,000km one myself over 7 days

Erynz

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg 2.0 GT.
Sorry, couldn't resist. Will take me a couple weeks to settle down. I've driven 'ordinary' cars my whole life. Now I'm like a kid in a lollie shop.
This is the car. Looks darker in the pic but it's actually a charcoal/gun metal grey.
Thanks all, for the welcome words :)

IMG_5361-1 copy.jpg

Erynz

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg 2.0 GT.
Tonight I drove an hour north out of town just because. I’ve never enjoyed driving this much in my life. Haha.
Umm just an update. This car gets better gas mileage than my old 2.4 litre Toyota Blade did. I was told this would happen but didn't believe it. I'm stoked. And that's combined city/highway.