I am giddy; expectation whirls me round.

Fred

Hello, glad to find this forum where I can talk with other Levorg owners.

I am 33 years from Stavanger, Norway. I have been a Suzuki loyal from before, having owned a Baleno, then Jimny, now currently trading in my Kizashi for a Levorg. Was about time to mix it up, and I have heard so many good things about Subaru. I am awaiting a new GTS with eyesight in the steel grey blue color. I am super excited :) Was looking at an Outback but the fun to drive nature of the Levorg won me over aswell as many positive reviews locally here in Norway, several of which compared the handling to the BMW 3-series.

Parian

Welcome to club levorg ;)

Even though you only get the 1.6lt variant (2lt in Australia) i'm sure you will enjoy the ride.

Fred

Thank you :) 2.0 would be fun, but yes its not available in Norway (taxes based on emissions would make it very expensive). I am receiving the car at the end of next week, so very much looking forward to it, have not seen the steel blue gray color in person yet.

nicodache

steel blue grey is one of the best selling colors in belgium, as per my dealer ;)

and I'm glad to meet another european levorg owner in here :)

Fred

Yeah glad to meet other european owner aswell, I have not seen another Levorg in the wild yet here in Norway. Have you spotted several in Belgium?

I have received the car now and am enjoying it loads. Positively surprised by the navigation unit, pretty responsive and handy that it shows the speed limit for the street I am on. The handling is great, really make me want to push the accelerator in long turns. Can't wait to get the car on some back roads in the mountains here :)

Attachments

nicodache

well, I work 1km from my dealer, so I see cars passing by every once in a while ;)

GPS unit is indeed not too bad for an integrated stuff (which are typically trying to do everything and fail at all of them), but it's missing some roads that have been here for years already. I'll request them to update the navigation software & maps next service, and see what it's like after ;)

cheers,

ozkan bicer

Hi, welcome to the club.

We get only one variant in Turkey as well , no GPS though. Accessories are not great either so I am buying parts from the USA and Japan all the time. So far I managed to replace starling HU and installed a pioneer f77 , rally armor mud flaps, side door moldings, and a cargo step panel .
Mirror lowering and folding with power window closer kit maDe it quite luxury feeling. Speed lock is also a plus on my ride. Haven't done anything on the performance side yet other than a K&N air filter. What mods do you guys plan on doing?

Fred

Thank you, very happy with the car! I do not think I am going to do any mods, but the LED strip on the front bumper would be cool.