I start my third decade of Subaru-driving with a new Levorg

manumissio

Hello fellow Subaristas. I greet you all from the Netherlands where new cars are ridiculous expensive. But a Subarudealer offered a fantastic deal on a new Levorg 1.6GT-S Premium. So I say goodbye to my Outback 3.0R. In a few weeks I welcome my new Subaru.

My requirements for a new car are simple:
+ advanced alltime AWDsystem
+ automatic transmission with flippers
+ towing capability for a caravan of 1,500 kg
+ complete stationwagon/suv with leather seats and
+ for a reasonable (maximum) price
As a result of these requirements only the brand Subaru qualifies for me with a choice of 3 models.

Fred

Welcome, glad you got a great deal. Which color did you go for? I had many of the same criteria when I chose the Levorg.

manumissio

Last friday I collected my new Levorg. Did go with a little problems. Licence plates where not delivered. We have a strikt system with delevry of the licences plates. Got dealerplates so I could drive. But after 70 km's the TMPS sytem lighted up. One of the newly installed air-valves on my wintertyres leaked. Bit air in the tyre and the warning was gone after a few km's. So that system works.

Driving with eyesight is a special experience. Great feature. I'm already addicted.
Last monday the dealer sent a mechanic to my home to install the licence plates (on paper my car is now 3 days younger) and to repare the air-valve.

Updated today the Subaru navigationsystem with SubaruGen2 Toolbox: http://www.subarumapupdates.com/ . Went very well.

ozkan bicer

Dear Subarists, we have a WhatsApp group for Levorg owners in Turkey and we have decided to form an international one for all the Levorg owners from all over. Please text me on my cell if you want to become a part of this group. My number: +905384397811

The more the merrier...