Installing a amplifier and a subwoofer

Skurken

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S 2016
Hello i just bought a Levorg 2016 GT-S and i love the car but felt like the sound was missing some bass. I want to keep the original stereo and trying to find which cable or adapter you should connect the remote cable (on/off) for the amplifier, I have spent the whole day googling for a stereo wire diagram but without success, I apricate any help or links that can guide me to the right way. Thanks alot.

Skurken

Vehicle(s)
If anyone is intrested i will make a guide how to install and drag cables from the car battery to your subwoofer/amplifier and connect correct cables to your stock headunit for Subaru Levorg 1.6 -2016

First this is the videos and sites i used to take tips from!
For the wire diagram:

How to drag the cable from the hood to under the steering wheel:
Some tips for this step is that they are 2 different screws one which u need to use a screwdriver to flip the middle thing up and the other one(under the wheel) with a philips screwdriver which u loosen by pressing the ring and screw it. Use a approximity 60 cm long wire and tape it to the end of the cable then use it at the wheel to easier find the cable. Under the wheel i made a hole in the black cable cover above the cables with a pointy object then pushed through with my 60 cm wire extention, then just try grab it from the other side.. DONT connect the power cable to the battery before you connect the rest of the cables(the electrical safety and ground cable) to be continued

Last edited:

Skurken

Vehicle(s)
Drag the cables under the door list simple removal just click to remove them. How to remove the stereo look at this video:
Warning.. the 2 10mm bolts from the side is a risk that they fall down when they are loose. Start connecting the cables to your stereo this is the configuration my stereo had:
10 pin, Green(-) /// Yellow Brown(+) front right speaker
Black White(-) /// Blue Grey(+) front left speaker
Fat cable Blue Red +12v

6 pin
Red Black(-) /// Red White(+) rear left speaker
Red White(-) ///Grey Green(+) rear right speaker.

Connect the ground cable in the chair screw before you connect the power cable to the car!

This is what i upgraded my car with:
I hope i helped someone and sorry for the english its not my native language, will check in if someone has questions!

Good luck :)

MidnightFM

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT-S -16
Nice! Will be getting my Levorg from the delar on Wednesday and I think I will be doing a head unit swap (to get Android Auto & Apple Carplay) in the near future, so this is a nice starting point, Tack Skurken!
From what I can find, I'll have to import the Fascia panel from AU :/

Did you have any trouble running the wires?

If I remember I will be documenting my journey ^^. I am forgetful though