Keyless entry settings?

Magenb

Vehicle(s)
Mx5
So finally got my hands on a Levorg, but the keyless entry system only unlocks a single door. After seeing most other Subaru models have the ability to adjust this in car via menu systems and not finding any of those options on the Levorg, I hit up the manual and it says it can be changed by the dealer. Has this process been released?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Not sure about that, but just checking, were you aware you can unlock ALL doors using the keyless fob? Just click unlock twice.
Another way to unlock all doors at once is to touch the inside of the front passenger door handle, touching drivers side only unlocks drivers door, passenger door does all.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Not sure about that, but just checking, were you aware you can unlock ALL doors using the keyless fob? Just click unlock twice.
Another way to unlock all doors at once is to touch the inside of the front passenger door handle, touching drivers side only unlocks drivers door, passenger door does all.
This is correct, when I questioned the dealer they said it could be turned off so all doors open if I wanted it.... but I did not bother.