LEVORG for Oz

Mike Hendy

Looks like Levorg will be available in Australia around July. You can also register with Subaru to be informed of announcements/ updates. And indeed there is also a pre-order programme. I have been registered and placed a pre-order and hope to get one before August (or earlier). Pretty keen!!

Here is a review of a Japanese spec that Oz journalists did earlier in year and seems to be close to what we will get here.

http://www.caradvice.com.au/391787/2016-subaru-levorg-gt-review/

Mike Hendy

Now have the Levorg and it is awesome. Got the GT-S Lapis Blue with the black grill and colour coded surround as well as waist spoiler. I have now got Michelin Pilot Super Sports as well and that makes a much better car; much better turning and more comfortable ride. Also looking at changing head unit; Nav is not great. Anybody else done this?

Anton Holmes

I have the white spec B, black grille, also painted the wing mirrors black to get rid of the silver section.
Looking at an exhaust and tune and rear sway bar to liven it up a little bit more.

I'm a little disappointed in some of the head unit items too. hopefully they get upgraded shortly tho, it's only software they need to stick in after all.