Lowered Levorg

IANDLP

image.jpeg So after some lengthy discussions with RS-R Suspension Australia, I purchased the RS-R Ti-2000 Spring package. These are designed to work with the factory Bilstein Shocks. Apart from the obvious stance improvement the other characteristics of the car are not really that dissimilar to standard. The ride is still comfortable and it's not too low that extreme care is needed over speed humps etc.

Lifetime Australian warranty, designed for use with standard shocks including Bilsteins (therefore doesn't void warranty) and a better stance, it was definitely a no brainer

If there's enough interest I'm happy to arrange a group buy on these.

When I work out how to make pics small enough I will upload some of the other shots I took.

Admin

Administrator
Staff Member
View attachment 52 So after some lengthy discussions with RS-R Suspension Australia, I purchased the RS-R Ti-2000 Spring package. These are designed to work with the factory Bilstein Shocks. Apart from the obvious stance improvement the other characteristics of the car are not really that dissimilar to standard. The ride is still comfortable and it's not too low that extreme care is needed over speed humps etc.

Lifetime Australian warranty, designed for use with standard shocks including Bilsteins (therefore doesn't void warranty) and a better stance, it was definitely a no brainer

If there's enough interest I'm happy to arrange a group buy on these.

When I work out how to make pics small enough I will upload some of the other shots I took.
Looks so good! Nice job.

H_Green

That looks great, I was looking at the Levorg next to my impreza (that has been lifted with stiffer springs) and it's quite surprising how similar the clearance was despite the impreza sitting tall on her 17" wheels

Dee

Looking good. How much lower is it over stock? How is the ride so far now, after a few days? Still comfortable?

Did u happen to get before and after pics?

I may be interested, if u get enough interest on a group buy of some sort.

IANDLP

About 20mm all round. The ride is just like standard tbh-so very comfortable. I did so when I work out how to alter size of pics I'll load them up

Mike Hendy

Interesting. Apart from a slightly lower stance, how does it change handling etc? It looks like you have a spec-B from the wheels, so will have tower bar. I find the ride a bit firm on my GT-S but just put Michelin Pilot Super Sports on it and provides a lot of improvement, especially in steering but seems to have a little more absorption of bumps. Decrease in height would also reduce travel in suspension, I would think. What is an estimate of cost of the springs installed?

IANDLP

It handles much the same as standard. However as they are a progressive rate spring they get firmer as they are compressed further. Over big sharp bumps this can be felt.

I will be arranging a group buy on these if there is enough interest. This will alter the costs of course in your favour should you wish to purchase them.

I have also made the choice to change wheels and upgrade tyres so I will report back once I've given it a fair test

Dee

It handles much the same as standard. However as they are a progressive rate spring they get firmer as they are compressed further. Over big sharp bumps this can be felt.

I will be arranging a group buy on these if there is enough interest. This will alter the costs of course in your favour should you wish to purchase them.

I have also made the choice to change wheels and upgrade tyres so I will report back once I've given it a fair test
What wheels and tyres did you end up going for?

Dee

:D you need some bigger brakes to fill the gaps and show off more behind those now. Very nice indeed. How much improvement over the stockies?

Keeping the stock rims or moving them on?

IANDLP

:D you need some bigger brakes to fill the gaps and show off more behind those now. Very nice indeed. How much improvement over the stockies?

Keeping the stock rims or moving them on?
Not getting bigger brakes. Remember that it is just a daily shopping trolley at the end of the day. And I'm not a fan of Brembo brake caliper covers

Grip wise it still sticks to the road just fine. The main thing we achieved was a quieter ride.

The original wheels are for sale ATM. If all else fails my trailer will get some STI wheels

IANDLP

Great execution all round. Can I ask what you did for the chrome trim delete on the doors?
Thank you. I had temporarily applied a pin stripe tape to see if I would like the look or not. And as I did I have since ordered new moulds from Subaru without the stainless stripe on them

XJxaxYX

Thank you. I had temporarily applied a pin stripe tape to see if I would like the look or not. And as I did I have since ordered new moulds from Subaru without the stainless stripe on them
Plastidip would also work well... just peel it off If you wana got back to stock