New Levorg owner

Sam-_-42

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2017
Hi all, Sam from Australia. Recently bought a 2017 Levorg.
The forums have been super helpful. So far just lots of dechroming for me, but more to comeAD29DCF5-2BD0-4635-B741-0D4B3614A05C.jpeg52AB3552-B2C4-454F-980C-26681BD2AA0C.jpeg

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
On the cards, you can get them plug and play hey?
G'day Sam and Welcome,
For the Window mirror module see my post "RHD Auto Window Up/Down and Mirror Folding" under the modifications section, it has all the info you'll need ;)
Also, Man your paint looks good!! Don't know how long you've had it but if that's your work you gotta share your cleaning and paint maintenance regime, looks sweet mate

Sam-_-42

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2017
Thanks man!
Paint credit has to go to the previous owner I’ve only had it a few weeks but gave it a good was before the photo

Sam-_-42

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2017
G'day Sam and Welcome,
For the Window mirror module see my post "RHD Auto Window Up/Down and Mirror Folding" under the modifications section, it has all the info you'll need ;)
Also, Man your paint looks good!! Don't know how long you've had it but if that's your work you gotta share your cleaning and paint maintenance regime, looks sweet mate
Does it come with install instructions? If not any threads to help you through it? Will be very new to me

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Plug where
Totally plug and play Sam, there is instructions that come with it, though they are in Engrish. But each connector is different so you can’t go wrong ;)
From memory there are 5 plugs (10 ends as they are all piggy back plugs). All done on the drivers side.
1 for front windows
1 for back windows
1 for the mirror
1 for the door lock
And 1 that plugs into the control module (which you mount on the inside of the door trim with the double sided tape which is provided.
You simply pull out the OEM plug, plug the OEM plug into one of the connectors and then plug the other side into where you took the OEM plug out of.
All the connectors are wired in pairs and are different shapes so you can’t go wrong ;)
One tip, before installation look at the connectors on the provided wiring harness to see where the tab is located that releases the plug from the switch, they are in the same position as the OEM plugs, that way it’s easier to know how they disconnect from the switches which makes disconnecting the OEM plugs much simpler ;)

Sam-_-42

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2017
Totally plug and play Sam, there is instructions that come with it, though they are in Engrish. But each connector is different so you can’t go wrong ;)
From memory there are 5 plugs (10 ends as they are all piggy back plugs). All done on the drivers side.
1 for front windows
1 for back windows
1 for the mirror
1 for the door lock
And 1 that plugs into the control module (which you mount on the inside of the door trim with the double sided tape which is provided.
You simply pull out the OEM plug, plug the OEM plug into one of the connectors and then plug the other side into where you took the OEM plug out of.
All the connectors are wired in pairs and are different shapes so you can’t go wrong ;)
One tip, before installation look at the connectors on the provided wiring harness to see where the tab is located that releases the plug from the switch, they are in the same position as the OEM plugs, that way it’s easier to know how they disconnect from the switches which makes disconnecting the OEM plugs much simpler ;)
Awesome, thanks!