New Member, figured I'd introduce myself and my baby

carpathia512

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself and my Levorg GT-S. I bought it back in June, and was supposedly the first in-store buyer at Berwick Subaru, in Melbourne, VIC.

Unfortunately, the problems with buying so early are that Inchcape (the dealer) had no idea what accessories were available on it, so I didn't manage to get anything like the honeycomb grill or carbon styling.
Nevermind though, I love my Levorg, I took delivery on June 30th at about 10:30 pm, squeezing it into last financial year, and since then I've racked up 16,000kms. It's driving like a dream, and I'm so happy that I forked out the money for it.

nicodache

How did you manage to get delivery of it at 10:30pm ? did you had to bribe the dealer loads of money for him to open his shop that late just for you ? :D

[edit]Welcome, btw :)

carpathia512

no, because it was end of financial year, the dealer wanted to get it out the door on that day. Ii guess for his own numbers for last year to look better. I dont really know, but I was driving it 2 weeks earlier than expected after they told me that it would be 3 weeks when i committed to buy it. :D:D

ozkan bicer

Dear Subarists, we have a WhatsApp group for Levorg owners in Turkey and we have decided to form an international one for all the Levorg owners from all over. Please text me on my cell if you want to become a part of this group. My number: +905384397811

The more the merrier...