Replacement of GT Suspension

Levorg S-Edition

Hi, I purchased an ex-demo MY16 S-Edition in November 2017 which replaced my MY99 WRX. The Levorg is great and a nice cruiser compared to the WRX however the stock springs and KYB shocks leave a lot to be desired.

Although I realise I'll never have the same feel as the MY99 that handled like it was on rails after several modifications to the shock and spring set up what would be the recommended set up to replace the current feeling especially in the rear.

Would the Bilstein B12 Pro-Kit be the best solution that would be compatible with Eyesight? I'm also looking at replacing the front and rear sway bars.

I love the Levorg and don't mind the CVT (although I wish there was a 6 speed manual option) but the boat like bounce has got to go soon :)

Cheers.

AKKO

MCA coilovers seems to be the go to option.

Then take a look at the Cusco / Whiteline range of sway bars etc.

Lenny

We've got Tein's (they came with the car) with stock swaybars. I guess it's a bit stiff for a family wagon (ours is a family wagon) but if you don't mind lifting wheels off the ground on steep drives I would def recommend coilovers. It handles really well. I've got springs and swaybars in my 03 WRX and I'm going to go coilovers in the future.