So in love with my Crystal White Pearl Lady

SmilyDrJ

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg GT
Hi everyone, I am from Manchester UK, used to own a 2007 Impreza sport wagon, she needed a lot of cosmetic touch (got vandalized badly by a bunch of idiots who are still living in the 5th century, I was a target of racial discrimination).

My hubby won’t let go off the car, he said ‘you can’t scrap a Subaru they don’t die easily and as long as they can drive you don’t let go’. He is so damn right. As this happened in Dec 2020 and I desperately needed a car for my job and daily things, plus young kids too, can’t really do without a car. I don’t really like hatchbacks so the newer Impreza are out of questions as only hatchbacks are available in the UK. I can’t drive manual cars (yet, will learn one day soon!) so can’t get the WRX STI. So reluctantly I bought a Toyota Auris Estate, no offense or disrespect to Toyota, I never thought I would curse a Toyota as much as I did (don’t get me wrong she was fine, but just can’t compare to a Subaru). So I started to search for a Subaru estate, and debated between an Outback and a Levorg. A friend wisely suggested ‘Since you loved your Impreza so much, you will fall in love with a Levorg’ he knew me better than myself!

In July 2021 I saw MY LEVORG, 180 miles away from where I live, no hesitation paid a deposit when the advert just came on Subaru website, drove the next day (thank God had a day off, so meant to be!) I part exchanged the Auris for her, now a proud owner of a crystal white pearl 2016 Levorg GT - the shimmering is just so MOI!

My first Turbo car by the way, now I don’t think I will ever drive a non Subaru non Turbo car!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Brettzee

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2014
great story, they are just different and something special, congrats and enjoy - with the kids in toe.