Tein...

Nickopen

Interesting replies.
:confused:
I'm still fiddling around with it, and I have gone far away from the recommended settings (which were very stiff and very very low) so now it is about a 15 mm drop (I think) and every time I drive it I'm reducing the front damping a little bit more.

Can someone measure the stock ride height front and rear for me?

Nickopen

Not sure what stock values would be yet mine are 360mm front 355mm rear. I chose to retain the same height values as stock
That sounds about right then, as mine are now 345mm front and 350mm rear, and I figured about -15mm drop... Surprised your rear is less than the front, maybe I stuffed up my measurements.

iggorsky

I guess official figures come from a different measurements?
135mm
How do you measure, guys?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
I guess official figures come from a different measurements?
135mm
How do you measure, guys?
Ride height for me is about fender gap. Some measure from hub centre to fender, some from ground to fender etc
Personally I measure from the top of the tyre to the bottom of the fender, this way everything including tyre sidewall height is taken into account. The other ways to me don't tell you how close your tyre is to the fender, which is what I want to know.
I use two metal rulers, one I lay across the top of the tyre so it is sitting flat (level) then I put the other one on top of it at right angles against the fender bottom and read the measurement where the rulers meet. Stock for mine was 25mm all round. When I had the front left strut replaced under warranty, that corner sat at 35mm