Welcome to LevorgClub.com - The Subaru Levorg Forum

Admin

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello and welcome to everyone that is reading this.

This community is dedicated to the future Subaru Levorg. Be sure to register and post any information you come across about the Subaru Levorg to help build up this community!

Once registered, be sure to introduce yourself! Real introduction help us to get to know each other and build a real community.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks and welcome!

IWantALevorg

Yes, thank you for creating this forum! What a great way to show and share support for this perfect five-door that Subaru has created, yet we can not yet buy in the States....yet! :)

Phytogerm

Hello and welcome to everyone that is reading this.

This community is dedicated to the future Subaru Levorg. Be sure to register and post any information you come across about the Subaru Levorg to help build up this community!

Once registered, be sure to introduce yourself! Real introduction help us to get to know each other and build a real community.

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to send me a private message.

Thanks and welcome!
Hi everyone! I'm from CEBU, Philippines. Hope all is well. My Levorg just arrived at my home and I'm so excited. I am sure I'll be able to learn from all of your posts. Thank you in advanced.