White Levorg GT-S from Sweden

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Welcome to the club.
I agree with Robbo, nice pics.
I like the addition of the cherry blossoms on the first pic, nice touch for a Subie ;)
You'll love the car even more with the coilovers over stock too.

TallMountain

Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Levorg 2.0 STI
awesome, welcome, loved Sweden & Norway when I visited in the 80's

Narto

Hi my friends, thanks for all the comments :)

Minor update!
D2 coils installed! And I think the ride height is good after first try, didnt even need to adjust it. Nothing is scraping, except the mudflaps sometimes haha. I have also added some stickers here and there, and some orange vinyl to the headlights. "usa wannabie headlights" xD
Dont know if I like it but its there for now. Added a "SubieGang" board to the windshield, that I made myself. Also painted the calipers so that they pop alittle bit more.

Next up is removing the rear windscreen wiper, I have ordered a tinted glass plug from gecleant.de (I was the first customer who paid in bitcoin haha, kinda fun). And I am also looking for new wheels, some nice 19" x 9.5, maybe white. Love the look of Avid1 av20. hmm..

Here's some crappy phone pics for yall.

Attachments

Last edited:

kimario

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
Hey there folks! :) This is my Levorg 1.6 GT-S 2016. Very satisfied with it. Have some minor plans for it, some sound upgrades, sti style full lip kit from ctautoparts and etc. And also will be installing new D2 coilovers soon.
Hey.. Located in Jamaica Where did u get those mud gaurds and are those coilover

Narto

20230817_192959.JPG
Tadaa! Sti 2018 front, fenders and corazon roof spoiler mounted!!
Next up.. paint shop and some small plastic lids and parts, and lip. Then on to wrap the roof black :)

Last edited:

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
View attachment 1685
Tadaa! Sti 2018 front, fenders and corazon roof spoiler mounted!!
Next up.. paint shop and some small plastic lids and parts, and lip. Then on to wrap the roof black :)
Exactly what I planned on doing to mine, until I spent that money buying a new motorbike instead. Do you plan on changing the sides skirts to the WRX ones also? Hard to tell on that photo, but where the skirt meets the vented guard wouldn't quite line up the same as the WRX ones do. They look like new panels, what they sting you for them all?

Narto

Exactly what I planned on doing to mine, until I spent that money buying a new motorbike instead. Do you plan on changing the sides skirts to the WRX ones also? Hard to tell on that photo, but where the skirt meets the vented guard wouldn't quite line up the same as the WRX ones do. They look like new panels, what they sting you for them all?
Nice, well enjoy that motorbike then hehe. Yes I plan on doing that later, for now it will do with the stock levorg side skirts, as you said it doesnt line up with the vented guards and the clips but I can live with that for a while. Had to use two self drilling screws from underneath. The skirt is rubbing a little little bit against the doors inside also in the corner but hey, it works. The left side has a new panel from Subaru, they charged about $150. I also found a pair of skirts from scrapyard from a nearby town. They want about $450 for those. I will have to wait tho, the wallet isn't so thick anymore lol.

SkoobzLeVorg

Vehicle(s)
2019 GT-S Vsport
Keep up the good work!

I'm interested in doing similar to mine, very excited to see your results!

BARBERIS

Vehicle(s)
SUBARU LEVORG GTS 2018
Really beautiful... This is what I will prepare from the New Year.
I will only keep the front bumper of the LEVORG because of the chargespeed lip spoiler.