WRX STI front and rear swaybar fit?

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
Hi Crew!

Do any of you gurus know if the factory WRX STI 2016 sway bars are worth looking at as an upgrade over the OEM Levorg setup?

Much difference in performance if any?

Other options are Cusco and Whiteline. Feedback on these if youve fitted them?

Currently running MCAs and the STI tower strut in the front, a Blitz bar in the rear. Can definitely feel the difference in cornering and response.
Looking to go one step further ;)

Cheers all!

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Hi Crew!

Do any of you gurus know if the factory WRX STI 2016 sway bars are worth looking at as an upgrade over the OEM Levorg setup?

Much difference in performance if any?

Other options are Cusco and Whiteline. Feedback on these if youve fitted them?

Currently running MCAs and the STI tower strut in the front, a Blitz bar in the rear. Can definitely feel the difference in cornering and response.
Looking to go one step further ;)

Cheers all!
Speak to Josh at MCA, I remember reading MCA don't recommend upgrading sway bars for use with their coilovers. I fitted their Pro Comforts a couple of years ago, can't say I feel it needs better swaybars myself.

bigsurlyt

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg GTSV1 STI
Speak to Josh at MCA, I remember reading MCA don't recommend upgrading sway bars for use with their coilovers. I fitted their Pro Comforts a couple of years ago, can't say I feel it needs better swaybars myself.
Hi Guv, hope alls well down south. Yes the MCAs make plenty of difference no doubt there, eats the corners and holds the road exceptionally well. Even better no more front end BANG ;)
Ive got access to some WRX STI swaybars so was looking to see if anyone had gone down this path. If im thinking along the lines of WRX builds over the years, upgrades over OEM always a positive step.
Cheers!