Your Current Ride.

SpartanML

Since we all pretty much come from all walks of Subaru (and in some cases not) perhaps a dedicated thread where we can all share our vehicle images is needed. I'll start.

My current ride is a 2009 LGT.

:cool:

genrex

Nice ride! love the WRX wheels! Would mind having a project Legacy wagon down the road.

Just realized that I don't have pics of my old WRX :( I'll try to snap some pics of my Mazda lol

kcleo

The car is heavy. It will not take off quickly from standstill. But once it get going, acceleration is pretty decent.
The 1.6L is surprisingly quiet. So is the transmission. Insulation must be good as I enjoyed the rather quiet ride, apart from the tire noise.
It handles very well for a wagon I would say. Very stable around corners.
This car is best enjoyed on long winding roads.
Can't say much about fuel consumption yet. But I would not expect much from my previous experience owning a forester.
Let me know if there is any other stuff you would like to know.

ozkan bicer

well, I already changed the stereo. I put these in.
and I am planning to go to Japan at the end of August. I will be looking around for more parts there. Unfortunately we do not have a lot of options for Levorg in Turkey. I might change the carbon panels inside .I find WRX version more aggressive.

Sancho

The car is heavy. It will not take off quickly from standstill. But once it get going, acceleration is pretty decent.
The 1.6L is surprisingly quiet. So is the transmission. Insulation must be good as I enjoyed the rather quiet ride, apart from the tire noise.
It handles very well for a wagon I would say. Very stable around corners.
This mirrors my experience totally. 0-100 time isn't all that impressive because the car takes some time to get off the line. But it shifts from 70 to 90, for instance, in a heartbeat.
And yes, after the XV, the quietness is something I really noticed. Shame you don't get to enjoy that boxer engine rumble when accelerating, but for long drives, it's a blessing.

ozkan bicer

Well, I had an XV 1.6 and to me this car is like a rocket after XV. It is quiet, fast, responsive. Have you tried it on sport mode? it speeds up way faster than intelligent mode.

Sancho

I haven't tried sport mode yet. I only have 400km on the clock, I'm waiting until about 1000 before I'll start pushing it.
I did try the sport mode during my second test drive and did notice the car felt a lot snappier.
But even when only revving up to 4000RPM, the difference with the XV is huge.
I liked my XV, but it was slow, yeah. And that was the 2.0.

Arctic Fennec

Ozcan, the Rally Armor mud flaps you installed, are they the the WRX ones? If not which ones?

And do they just screw straight in or did you have to drill custom holes?

Thanks.

ozkan bicer

They are for 2015 WRX sedan. the fronts are an exact match but the rears need a little modification. Nothing serious and the result is well worth the effort.

Arctic Fennec

Thanks Ozkan. Can you expand on what is needed for the rears. Is it simply lining up the holes on the flap against the rubber moulding inside the wheel well and drilling? Is there a solid surface behind it to drill into?