Changing boost measurement unit

18levorgsti

Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Levorg STI
Hey all,

Just purchased my 2018 Levorg STI yesterday and keen to do some mods.

Just wondering if there is a way to change the unit that measures the boost pressure? In Australia it's measured in kPa, but I want to change this to psi for obvious reasons. I've tried changing through the menu but doesn't seem to be a way to do this?

Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

nicodache

Hello,

The display thing where boost pressure shows, has settings you can change when the engine is running, and additional settings you can only change when the car is on, but engine *not* running.

So enter your car, press the start button without depressing the brake pedal. press that button a second time without depressing brake pedal. Then check the display settings to see if it's available in there.

If it's not, that may be something for the dealer to do.
But it's doable, as my MY2015 Levorg shows boost in bar (from -0.8 when engine braking to +0.7 when full boost).

(And please go say hi and introduce yourself real quick in https://www.levorgclub.com/forums/new-member-introduction.2/ - what country you live in, if you had subarus before, that type of things).

HTH.

Rustysalami

Welcome aboard. I'm in Brisvegas and have the same issue. Simple fix is to read the "Bar" as 14.5psi in your head. I'm assuming you have this on your dial as I do?

When you look at the dial 0.5 bar is smidge over 7psi, 1 bar is a smidge over 14 psi and peak boost is a smidge under 22psi. Peak being that it won't stay at that for too long before settling in around 14 psi.

Cheers
Rusty