Dash rattles

Leggo

Vehicle(s)
2014 Levorg GTS, 2008 Audi Allroad
So I have a Jap-spec 221KW Levorg ex-demonstrator with 39K on the clock and there's a persistent rattle from the passenger-side speaker grille that's driving me nuts. I've tried stuffing high-density foam between the windscreen and the dash around the speaker grille which seems to work for a while, but it always comes back. It only happens when driving on chip-seal surfaces (which is most of NZ roads). My mate has a 2018 NZ new Levorg and it does the exact same thing, so I'm guessing there're are others out there with similar issues? Any help much appreciated as it's ruining an otherwise great car. I've had 7 Subies, (mostly GTs) and this is the only one with rattles.

Boxer gts

Vehicle(s)
2018 levorg gts 2.0
We have rattle on left side is there a remedy other than that great car

Leggo

Vehicle(s)
2014 Levorg GTS, 2008 Audi Allroad
So recently I had a broken windscreen replaced and lo and behold, the infuriating rattle is gone! The rattle was actually coming from the eyesight binnacle, which according to the windscreen guys was missing a foam gasket between the plastic housing and the glass. I now like my car again.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
I'm guessing the windscreen replacement is what actually fixed your rattle.
Before the Vorg I had a MY15 WRX, 6-speed manual, so no Eyesight at all, but
did come complete with this same rattle you describe.
I confirmed it was the speaker grille by having the Missus press down on it, release and repeat, definitely the grille.
In the Rex I fixed it by cutting a clear plastic washer in half and forcing it down the side of the speaker grille in question (the left front), problem solved. Subaru Warranty on rattles is 12 months, so if you're inside that, take it to them to fix.
I haven't had the same rattle in the Vorg yet, but if I do, I still gots me the other half of that there washer ;)
Failing that the volume knob turning right helps too :p