Hello also from NZ

jimmywatsup

Vehicle(s)
2014 JDM Levorg GT-S
Hello fellow Levorg owners, Recently acquired a 2014 JDM GT-S Levorg 2L, had it for just over 2 months, and somehow find myself on these forum quite a bit researching what people are doing but as spectator. ;)decided to join up and involve myself more in the discussions with hopes of some of my questions(probably ones that already exist) answered. :D

Stuff done so far is

-changed tyres to Falken Azensis 510 235/45/R18 on stock rims, not shown on pic as this was taken before tyres were put on.

First one is, what size are the speakers in the Levorg? and should you fit a underseat sub under the front seat/s rear seats?

Thanks Guys

look forward to getting more involved in discussions. :)

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Welcome bro, the stereo is not great but can sound better if you replace the 6 speakers with some low ohm speakers that the head unit can run well without an amp. I purchased I German brand but I cannot remember what make. If you really want to know I maybe can find out for you?

jimmywatsup

Vehicle(s)
2014 JDM Levorg GT-S
Thanks bro!

Yea bro if its no trouble. Are speakers easy to install in the Levorg as well? in the past i've installed my speakers but since this is a newer car, i don't wana stuff anything up lol.

JMClavorg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Lavorg GT , Subaru Impreza WRX STI PPP
Welcome jimmywatsup

jimmywatsup

Vehicle(s)
2014 JDM Levorg GT-S
anyone know why when i upload a photo it doesn't show up? i see other posts of peoples photos that are showing but not mine. :/