Levorg lift kit

Porcupine86

Hey all,

Has anyone tried lifting their Levorg to make a sort of Crosstrek XL? Seems like most people have gone more racy with their mods, but didn't know if anyone had seen someone go more toward the overlander route?

Rhemedy412

Vehicle(s)
2014 subaru levorg
Hey all,

Has anyone tried lifting their Levorg to make a sort of Crosstrek XL? Seems like most people have gone more racy with their mods, but didn't know if anyone had seen someone go more toward the overlander route?
I'm interested also, And do wonder whether xv or exige lift spacers Will work...

Levorgasm

Vehicle(s)
2014 Subaru Levorg 2.0 JDM
I am looking into it. Have found 1" spacers on ebay and a few other sellers. Would love to try and do a 2" lift but I think that will require a few more suspension mods.
Have either of you guys done anything yet?
#grovelexpress

IslaoXV

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2018 & Subaru XV 2021
I am new here and this is my first post....

Yes, I did lifted mine a year back with Tema 40mm, first with 18x9.5 rims with 255x30/r18 tires resulting to too wide rims and small rubbers! (2nd & 3rd pics).

Then decided to go for 18x8.5 rims with 255x40r18 which is now flushed (1st pic).

Wheel realignment was done too and now the car drives softer/smoother.

Happy with the setup and did it because of road conditions in the PH, and the chin always scrapes my driveway, etc.,

Attachments

Last edited:

Ania

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy IV
What is the ground clearence now? around 17cm?

IslaoXV

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2018 & Subaru XV 2021
What is the ground clearence now? around 17cm?
original height plus 40mm (1.6 inches)
so if original height was 680 mm measured from the ground to the fender arch, plus 40mm - it is now 720mm.

the original ground clearance was 135mm (measured from ground to the lowest part of the car) plus 40mm is equal to 175mm (17.5 cm).

Attachments

Last edited:

Virgonaut

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT-S Sport 1.6DIT
Have you seen this? Did someone tried such kit?

It's available in Poland for 240USD and they claim they can produce this for user-defined lift (from 1cm to 6cm - 3cm in the image).

Attachments

Last edited:

JuneLevorg

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
I am new here and this is my first post....

Yes, I did lifted mine a year back with Tema 40mm, first with 18x9.5 rims with 255x30/r18 tires resulting to too wide rims and small rubbers! (2nd & 3rd pics).

Then decided to go for 18x8.5 rims with 255x40r18 which is now flushed (1st pic).

Wheel realignment was done too and now the car drives softer/smoother.

Happy with the setup and did it because of road conditions in the PH, and the chin always scrapes my driveway, etc.,
hi sir Levorg user here in Ph, where did buy the tema 40mm? also what year model of Levorg you have? thanks