Mishimoto Air Intake for 2018 Levorg 1.6T

Sean

Hi All,

Am looking for Mishimoto Air Intake for my Levorg 2018 1.6T . I know there`s quite a number of people fitted it with the WRX model but am not sure exactly what the parts number.

If anyone fitted the same Mishimoto intake system in their 1.6T and would kindly let me know which model and where they got it that`ll be very greatly appreciated. Cheers for the help.

BabySubbie

Hi Sean did you ever find your answer to this? I fitted mine with the 17+ WRX model but i’m afraid i’ve been having some problems with it (shaking and knocking sounds)

Sean

Hi there,

I've tried to fit the intake to my levorg, however i guess due to the stock ecu, am unable to rev the car over 3500rpm. I was told by my local tuner that i have to tune the car in order for the air intake to work with the ecu. I have then removed it and wait until my warranty expire to do anything on it then.

I've fitted the intake myself, i have not have any weird/ shaking sound from the intake. I guess if you're experiencing this problem, you'll need to check all fittings point properly.

I've done this fittings myself 2-3x times (trial and error to check the workability of the filter) but hasn't experiencing this problem.

Hope thay helps. Thank you

BabySubbie

That’s strange? I’m able to easily go beyond 3500 rpm stock.. yes perhaps that would be a better idea to save the warranty..

Oz B-Spec

Howdy, my experience with the FA20 is that they don't like people mucking around with the airbox or intake piping to the turbo without a retune (with the exclusion of removing the bottle from under the airbox).