New guy from Scotland

Martinmcc

Vehicle(s)
2016 Levorg GT, Shogun Sport
Hello everyone. Been creeping about for a couple.of weeks and thought it was time I joined in. Bought my first Subaru a couple of weeks ago and loving it so far. Going in for a bit of paint work next week the full detail and ceramic coating. Then chrome delete.

How do I post pictures from a mobile?

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 1.6 GT with STI body kit 2016 (17 plate)
Hi and welcome to the forum.
As for my Samsung phone goes, that involves taking the photo. Go to your pictures gallery and select the desired image. In the bottom right hand area of the screen (next to the delete dustbin) are three dots that are linked like <. Selecting that gives you the share option.
We're all looking forward to your results.

I'm superstitious. Every car of mine that I've taken photos of for pleasure (not to sell though) and / or placed within a Halfords tax disc holder has been horrifically written off. Three in all! Therefore, I've taken no photographs of my last three Impreza's and my latest Levorg.

Martinmcc

Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the reply. I'm not superstitious at all but have written off my fair share of motors.

Found the share button but what then? I use Tapatalk for forums usually and it's so easy

Martinmcc

Vehicle(s)
Cheers. Got a start today to the chrome flashes in the lower bumper. Decided to use Plastidip and it turned out great. Grill and bit on tailgate tomorrow maybe.
Does anyone know how easy the window trims come off?