Subaru Levorg GT-S MY20

Suffolk

Hi Everyone,

I'm located in Melbourne and this is my first Subaru purchased. Overall it's a great car but doesn't have all the luxury of my old German car.
But it is more reliable!
Obviously the suspension is horrible but I guess it slows me down on the road, the wife is happy. I will eventually change it. Overall I love it and happy with the colour I picked. Let's start the modifications.

Attachments

ParkertR

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg STI MY20
Hi Everyone,

I'm located in Melbourne and this is my first Subaru purchased. Overall it's a great car but doesn't have all the luxury of my old German car.
But it is more reliable!
Obviously the suspension is horrible but I guess it slows me down on the road, the wife is happy. I will eventually change it. Overall I love it and happy with the colour I picked. Let's start the modifications.
Hey mate! I just sold my BMW F10 and put an order in for a Levorg myself. Do you find the GTS suspension too firm?

Suffolk

Yes. It bottoms out over bumps and you fill everything. Test drive the car over bumpy roads and over speed humps and you might change your mind. Or you can learn to drive slower like me. The suspension is one of its flaws.

ParkertR

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg STI MY20
OUCH! I test drove the GTS model it felt pretty good. Bit the bullet and went for the STI as I managed to get a good price on it... mmm... wondering if the MY20 would be any different in terms of suspension tuning.

Rustysalami

GTS and Sti have same suspension. I was going to get the STI but the colour of the seats put me off. Horrible burgandy red.
I have to agree on the STI seats - too much red. I've been adding other STI bling in keeping the standard colours.