+1 VMG STI and little more

Levchinsky

Vehicle(s)
levorg VMG STI WR blue 2018
Hello dudes, now I’m in Levorg World Party, I bought VMG 2018 WR blue STI sport with STI performance pack from Japan by auction and imported to Russia, we like subaru’s for 4WD( we have a lot of f***ing snow) and turbo for fun, btw Levorg not my first Subaru, also I have impreza GG2 (also imported from Japan, JDM version with 1.5 ej152 and 2wd)))) full swap to GGA ;)

Attachments

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Welcome. I love the levorg in blue.

How's the war effecting things there?

Levchinsky

Vehicle(s)
Welcome. I love the levorg in blue.

How's the war effecting things there?
There are some changes associated with what is happening, but the civilians are trying to keep calm and live as usual. let's leave our community out of politics) this is a very hard subject for conversation in which there is no truth, from all sides

i was waiting blue levorg 2.0 (2018+) about a month, quite a rare car even for Japan

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
There are some changes associated with what is happening, but the civilians are trying to keep calm and live as usual. let's leave our community out of politics) this is a very hard subject for conversation in which there is no truth, from all sides

i was waiting blue levorg 2.0 (2018+) about a month, quite a rare car even for Japan
I don't care for the politics of it. I disagree with the UK sending weapons when we can't even feed our own.
I was just curious how it was effecting you in Russia.

Levchinsky

Vehicle(s)
I don't care for the politics of it. I disagree with the UK sending weapons when we can't even feed our own.
I was just curious how it was effecting you in Russia.
the prices of everything have risen, but almost everything can be found on sale, if we talk about things. Specifically, there are serious changes with cars, it is almost impossible to buy a new American or European car, Japanese and Korean cars have risen in price by 2 times, many Chinese cars have appeared. an alternative to new ones are cars from Japan at auctions, because now this is the best offer in terms of price-quality ratio, even despite RHD