2018 Levorg in South Australia

kranskydan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Hi all,
Picked up a 2018 GTS on Monday. Loving the car so far.
I have been scrolling to forums for a while before buying.
One question I do have if anyone can help is activating the forward camera on demand. Is there a button somewhere?

When I put it in reverse, I can see forward camera but I would like to flick it on to check for high curbs and bump stops.

Thanks all, cannot wait for a long drive and a winery tours through the hills.
Looking forward to scroll through even more posts now.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
G'day and Welcome,
Not sure about the front camera as my GTS doesn't have one, but the camera on the passenger side mirror can be activated on demand by pushing the centre button on the middle dash screen, just in case you weren't aware of that one ;)

kranskydan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
G'day and Welcome,
Not sure about the front camera as my GTS doesn't have one, but the camera on the passenger side mirror can be activated on demand by pushing the centre button on the middle dash screen, just in case you weren't aware of that one ;)
Thanks mate, I will check that out too!!! Heaps more features than my previous car.

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
My front camera operates by pushing the centre button on the middle dash screen.

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
No side cameras in the UK unfortunately. No memory for the electric seats either, they used the switch for the tyre pressure monitor. :confused:

kranskydan

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Thanks for the replies.
Went playing and yup, the centre button activates the front camera and if I press it again it will split screen the side mirror.
Appreciate the help!!