2019/20 Levorg

Jim18

Hi guys,

I am in the market for a family friendly vehicle and I am considering the Levorg. Ive also looked at the VW Tiguan but the Levorg has that exciting sport factor and I'm trying to avoid the typical SUV crossover.

I am concerned with the suspension issues that reviewers and members of this forum have noted with the Levorg.

My question, has Subaru rectified the suspension issues in 2019/20 models? I'm not interested in going aftermarket, if customers are paying decent money for a new car they shouldn't need to put another couple grand into fixing the suspension.

Posting from Australia.
Cheers.

Parian

Hi Jim

Looks like the STI levorg is the only variant that gets the better Bilstein coil overs, which are comparatively more expensive (1.5K more) than lets say MCA purple coil overs.

Subaru has never admitted that they put below average suspension in levorg's pre-STI version.... funny that :oops:

It really comes down to each person's desire and choice when weighing up the pro's and con's.

I took the cheaper route and bought the base model 2lt 'GT' version and made modifications there after.
Only took 1 day to fit out coil overs.

Hope this has helped in your decision's ;)