Anyone else from OZ pre ordered????

WheelieBin

Thanks :) that call to say finance is formally approved can't come soon enough...

Had a few bits and pieces done:

- Black Premium Slim (XX) Plates w/ Front Plate lift kit
- Spec.B Badge
- Enkei STi's - Shadow Chrome
- Replica JDM STi Boot Lip Spoiler
- OEM Honeycomb Grille
- TCP Quad Tips these have now been removed and replaced with some pretty average sounding cannons. Got rear ended and it was going to to take them three weeks to get replacement parts from Japan, so had to compromise (I assume the replacement parts would have been STi quads anyway, so they wouldn't have been as good)
- AVO Dump Pipe
- Perrin TMIC (not really needed yet, but a mate was taking it off his car)
- KiDo Racing Tune

- Double DIN Facia Kit / Kenwood DDX4038BT / Alpine PDX v9

Last time it got dyno'd it was making 156kW ATW, for a 5AT with only limited mods it's not bad - tune has been tweaked a few times since then too.

I've asked for the six year warranty on the Levorg (they started telling me how much it costs to get the EyeSight fixed :eek:) so probably won't do too much to it. I'd like to swap out the standard grill for mesh, and probably get the STi rims second hand down the track. I'm just going stock GT-S + carpet mats for now.

I've gone from being a single guy with a cat to married with two young (oldest just turned 2 last month) kids in the lifespan of the above car, so actually really enjoyed the more subdued and refined experience in the Levorg over the Liberty. My current exhaust is so noisy (but as above, I hate it! I miss my TCP Quads :()

H_Green

So how much was the eye sight to fix?
My car was supposed to be delivered 30 June so would have got 5 year factory warranty, but no such luck

WheelieBin

Well, bear in mind this is the guy at the dealership trying to sell me extended warranty, but the figure they mentioned was $7,000

I went 7 year finance anyway (assuming formal approval comes through tomorrow - I just want to know already!!) so it made sense to warrant it for as much of that period as I could. Extended warranty only made $10 fortnight difference to repayments

Josh Stokes

Hey WheelieBin - Who was your sales guy??

If anyone is going to Reynella Subie, please say I sent you!!! :)

Also, I have created a FB Page 'Subaru Levorg Owners Australia' It has a white spec B Levorg as the display pic. Go ahead and join the group!

Josh Stokes

Well, bear in mind this is the guy at the dealership trying to sell me extended warranty, but the figure they mentioned was $7,000

I went 7 year finance anyway (assuming formal approval comes through tomorrow - I just want to know already!!) so it made sense to warrant it for as much of that period as I could. Extended warranty only made $10 fortnight difference to repayments
Exactly what i did too!!

WheelieBin

Hey WheelieBin - Who was your sales guy??

If anyone is going to Reynella Subie, please say I sent you!!! :)

Also, I have created a FB Page 'Subaru Levorg Owners Australia' It has a white spec B Levorg as the display pic. Go ahead and join the group!
Hey Josh,

Maddie did my test drive and John did the actual sell. Poor John was stuck on a boring XV test drive, so Maddie got to do the Levorg test drive. I don't know whether it was there when you were there, but I'm getting the grey GT-S they had on display (up until Saturday morning, now it's locked out the back :D)

Cheers,
Ben

Josh Stokes

Ah yep, i remember Maddie - I got Dane, the whole team is great there, thats for sure!! I did see the grey one, when i picked up mine!! :)

Iv only ever had RWD cars (Commodores, Falcon Turbos etc.) But this is next level, AWD is amazing... I feel so much safer in the wet... And can just go for it when its wet on the road (of course been safe....)

The Eyesight tech is wicked as well!

WheelieBin

I was trying to explain eyesight to the Mrs when I got back and she's freaked out by it, heh. Took me a couple of goes to be brave enough to use it on the test drive to be honest, but yeah it's pretty awesome

I started driving late in life (late 20s) because I have a physical disability and it took me a while to get my license sorted. Luckily I can drive a normal auto with no modifications. I've only ever had Libs before the Levorg, started on an MY01 RX, then the MY08 GT-B. The MY16 Lib Premium was going to be my fall back position if I couldn't afford the Levorg, so glad I don't have to lose the turbo! :D

Dee

nom nom nom. Been thinking of getting a tS as well, they are nice.

how is the Levorg going so far?