Changing the time on the clock

Nick NZ

Hi all

Anyone else frustrated that the clocks minutes can’t be changed. Sounds like it is updated from the navigation system but it’s 4-5 mins out from every other clock that updates automatically eg iPhone, house automation system.

I’m in NZ and have a 2018 GTS

nicodache

As far as I remember, they can be changed. But it's indeed fairly uneasy (let me even say the little screen navigation thing is just a big pile...)

Nick NZ

Have been through all the settings and manual. Basically says those vehicles with navigation can’t be changed except for daylight savings by adding or taking off an hour. Minutes themselves cant be reset or changed as they run off the gps signal. What a cluster

Nick NZ

I have a different menu to the ones shown in the top vid as instead of vehicle it has navigation in the menu.

The bottom video I can go to those menus but can only change the hour figure. The minute figure is greyed out and won’t let me select it. Weird aye

nicodache

I got the same in my car, and I managed to get to it in the past.

You may have to change the hour in order to "unlock" the minutes though. Or some stupid UI shit like this...

Nick NZ

Hi all

Managed to change it this morning. Not entirely sure which setting worked but having the car handbrake in made a difference I think. Shouldn’t be that hard to change a basic setting on a car.

nicodache

Some settings are only available when you are on accessory on, with the engine not running.
The TPMS is one of these things, and it's not unlikely the time is another one :/