Cut out doing 70 Mph, Wont run, FB16 DIT

EchoLevorg

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg 1.6L FB16DIT
I was driving up the motorway at 70 and the car just lost all power, managed to get over to hard shoulder and it wouldn't start again.

managed to get it recovered to my garage and I've done coil checks, spark checks, injector and fuel pressure checks, they all seem okay. I've now managed to get it to run with a really bad misfire with holding on the throttle, but it wont idle. Now has stored codes of P0300 and P0171. I have checked for air leaks and split intake/intercooler piping and nothing is jumping out at me, has anyone else had anything similar or any advise where to go next, without any technical information or diagrams I'm struggling what to think of next. at a bit of a loss at the moment as I can't pin point which specific cylinders are having the issue or if its all of them at random and something else is triggering it.

EchoLevorg

Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Levorg 1.6L FB16DIT
So an update. After having 2 different diagnostic computers telling me the MAF was reading correctly and checking it using my multimeter. It is the MAF, car runs perfectly without it connected, tried cleaning it but no luck, so new MAF sensor it is
Will update again once its arrived and replaced