Cv joints

gta_levorg

Vehicle(s)
Subaru levorg 2.0 Gt 2016
Hey everyone

So I was recently lucky enough to destroy my front diff/CVT that downstairs mixup. Got a second hand one and that's all but I'm chasing cv joints, and can't find them at all besides genuine ones. Does anyone know if wrx or Forster etc fit.

Damomiddap

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
What were the symptoms when diff let go? I’m starting to think mines failing too

gta_levorg

Vehicle(s)
What were the symptoms when diff let go? I’m starting to think mines failing too
[/QUOTE

So the first thing I notice was when it was about to go was when I went from park to drive it was be like a 3sec delay then 'bang' into drive when and you could feel a very slight pull on the front. Mine went on cruise control so wasn't going hard or anything

Damomiddap

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Yikes
So I’ve got vibrations on the freeway which changes from side to side if I just turn the wheel a little…. And now it feels like it’s skipping engagement as it lifts a wheel coming up the driveway. I’d rather it be CV joints, fingers crossed

gta_levorg

Vehicle(s)
I love my levorg. Honestly my favourite purchase.
But that CVT. Biggest disappointment. I spent approximately 7k on a second hand. Because Subaru asked for 10k+ for just the box. I probably get a checked before it gets any worse. Don't want to go down that path

Damomiddap

Vehicle(s)
Levorg
Yeah will drop diff oil tomorrow I guess. Hopefully some more replies yes