Engine won’t start after changing fuse

JRansom

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
Just parked up at van storage. Changed cigar lighter fuse 2016 Levorg. Engine now won’t start. Can turn everything else on open/close windows etc. Didn’t have manual on us. Thinking it’s maybe something to do with key pad on fuse box door. Never been mentioned and have no code I’m aware of. Any ideas.

JRansom

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
Can’t send the actual one as I’ve had to leave the car. But it is similar to this which is a forester. You pull out the fuse box cover to the right of the driver ( right hand drive Uk model). Fuses are underneath. All I did was change one blown fuse. Possible it’s a UK spec only item to do with the alarm/immobiliser. Have put in my alarm PIN and nothing happening still. IMG_9678.jpeg

Andyk

Vehicle(s)
Levorg GT 2.0 - Renault Wind
Alarm keypad by the look of it. As far as I know it is only for programming alarm settings.

JRansom

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
I'd try resetting your alarm, maybe immobilizer is staying powered.
Tried that. Found PIN code. Put that in and still no luck. Tried the codes for changing PIN and still nothing.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Have you disconnected the battery for an hour or so? And make sure the alarm doesn't have a back up battery before that.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Found this on Subaru Outback Forum, might be worth a quick look in your car...
Not sure if this will help you (years later) but it may help someone. I just was looking for a blown fuse in my fuse box that is located behind the little pull out coin tray below and to the left of the steering wheel. When I turned on the flashlight I saw a small toggle switch dangling by the wires. No label, just a little plate showing it was set to the ON position. I turned it off and back on but nothing seemed to change. MIGHT be the switch for resetting the alarm????

JRansom

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg
Found this on Subaru Outback Forum, might be worth a quick look in your car...
Not sure if this will help you (years later) but it may help someone. I just was looking for a blown fuse in my fuse box that is located behind the little pull out coin tray below and to the left of the steering wheel. When I turned on the flashlight I saw a small toggle switch dangling by the wires. No label, just a little plate showing it was set to the ON position. I turned it off and back on but nothing seemed to change. MIGHT be the switch for resetting the alarm????
Thanks for that Guvna. Will definitely try both. Away for a couple of weeks so have left the car. Will try when I’m back !

Robsyuk

Vehicle(s)
LEVORG Sti
Did you remove the fuse and tried starting it?