G'day from Victoria Australia

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Welcome to the mca club, how good are they!! I love mine!
Can't believe I've had them nearly 3 years now, time flies! TBH the saga of the crappy Billsteins is but a distant memory already.... thank god! I honestly could not imagine having anything else under her, coupled with the exhaust and the tune it's an awesome and fun car to drive. Thanks to Josh at MCA for a GREAT product :cool:

Vehicle(s)
2017 Levorg GTS
@Guvna Did you need to change any other parts of the the suspension like control arms? Do you still get even tyre wear with it lowered all the way down?
Sorry to be a pain, but do you have a photo of it lowered from a lower angle? Same as the raised photo?
Cheers dude

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
@Guvna Did you need to change any other parts of the the suspension like control arms? Do you still get even tyre wear with it lowered all the way down?
Sorry to be a pain, but do you have a photo of it lowered from a lower angle? Same as the raised photo?
Cheers dude
G'day Snorkie, no I didn't change any other suspension parts, tyres wore quicker on the inside with it down low. This is the closest lower angle photo I could find with it lowered.
IMG_3226.JPG

greasy_e94

Vehicle(s)
WK Statesman, PK Ranger
G’day Shane, no I had mine fitted at the dealer before delivery. Yes the bumper needs to be cut, I’ve taken a photo for you. Call out if you need anything else.
View attachment 1027
Question on the tow bar, I have a spec b model with the rear under spoiler, guessing that has to go? I found a Japanese parts website that had an extension setup for that spoiler which drops it down an inch. Wondering if its purely a clearance issue with a tow bar there or if it's also a mounting issue of where that spoiler goes. (Havnt actually sussed but looking at pics I'm wondering if those brackets mount between the crash bar/where a tow bar goes)