Headlight washers - plastic face plates detached

Hej all.

Removing the front bumper a few months ago to install a structural bar for rally lamps, I neglected to remove the body-coloured pieces of trim that are basically cover plates for the two headlight washers. When the washers are operated, the stem protrudes forward out of the bumper, with the little blank plates on the front.

I fear that in removing the bumper with them still attached I snapped a plastic catch on the stem of the washers. I cannot find a way to physically replace the plastic trim. I assume I will have to use a bit of adhesive, but I don't know if this wise or not.

Does anyone have any experience of this? I can post photos tomorrow.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Hi, that's a shame, you'll probably need to buy new ones (secondhand), but definitely worth trying some glue first. Locktite has a good plastic glue. Just be sure to let everything dry fully before reassembly so they don't glue shut permanently.

MattyC

Vehicle(s)
2015 Levorg 1.6l
Hello, does anyone have a part number or a steer on where to get these? I had a front bumper replaced and the panel shop did not secure these correctly and they have since gone (and I'd like to replace them).

Cheers

20kendo

Vehicle(s)
Legacy RS30 , Levorg 1.6GT
Look on partsouq.com , enter your chassis number and you'll get the exploded parts diagrams ,
when you find the correct part drawing you can also find if they have stock available.