Hello from Sydney, 2.0 GTS Spec B

Julesh

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0 GT-S Spec B
I'm a new member, I used this site to do a lot of research before purchasing my 2016 2.0 GTS - in Lapis blue. It's still completely stock, so I'm looking forward to making some mods in the near future.

Had a weird issue when I picked it up from the dealer. The aircon stopped working and the coolant temperature sensor started to redline with a engine overheating warning.

The dealer that I purchased it from was useless at offering support and wanted me to drive 50km to drop it off to them. I ended up taking it to a nearby Subaru Service Centre for diagnostics and it turned out that the main fuse for the cooling system had blown as well as the secondary fuse. Fuses and coolant replaced and the car is running great now. Bit of a rocky start, but absolutely loving this car. For a 2016 model, it presents as near new.

GTS.jpg

Julesh

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2.0 GT-S Spec B
Yeah the Spec B is an Aussie only variant, that came with the following factory upgrades:
Bilstein Shocks
STI shift knob
STI front spoiler
STI side spoiler
STI rear under spoiler
STI rear side under spoiler
STI 18-inch black alloy wheels
STI front tower bar
STI red push button start
STI roof end spoiler.

Nice, it has the STI wheels, front lip and rear spats as well as side skirts?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
Welcome, Looks good. That's gotta be the first time anyone has referred to the Bilsteins as an 'Upgrade' lol (They should have been)
When you've had enough of the Bilsteins, MCA ProComfort Coilovers are highly rated on here. Best Upgrade I ever did.

robo498

Vehicle(s)
My17
Welcome, Looks good. That's gotta be the first time anyone has referred to the Bilsteins as an 'Upgrade' lol (They should have been)
When you've had enough of the Bilsteins, MCA ProComfort Coilovers are highly rated on here. Best Upgrade I ever did.
I agree, I have the MCA'S and they are great