Hi from not so sunny North Yorkshire, England

AlanW

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2016
I have been a Subaru Levorg driver since the middle of 2021 so it is soon approaching the end of 3 years I have been driving a 2016 Subaru Levorg. It has the 1.6, turbo powered petrol engine. It seems that each batch of Levorgs sold in the UK each have the same specification although new batches have additional features.

About a year ago the 2006 Saab 9.3 I also drove was sold and the Levorg has been the only "drivers car" I had access to.

I do miss features of the Saab 9.3 1.9 turbo diesel and the very high spec 3 litre turbo diesel Saab 9.5 I had before that. Both had features which I miss such as a night driving mode where all but essential interior dashboard lights were able to be left on and a separe swithc on the dashboard for the lights rather than on a stalk on the steering wheel module but the Subaru Levorg has some good aspects of its own and I really do like the All Wheel Drive capability and the CVT transmission.

JGC60

Vehicle(s)
2020 Levorg 2.0 GT
Hallo! Whereabouts in N Yorks? - I was in Skipton before moving to (much sunnier) Lincolnshire.
Mine is the 2019 Levorg 2.0 non-turbo.

AlanW

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg 2016
Hi, I do like the look of your car in red. Have you driven many miles in it?
I live close to a small village about half way between Ripon and Thirsk. Been here for over 30 years. I have been to Skipton on quite a few occasions. It is quite a pleasant trip driving there when the sun is shining.

JGC60

Vehicle(s)
2020 Levorg 2.0 GT
Around 25,000 miles, no problems except a leak from one rear shock absorber which the dealer replaced under warranty (both of them of course, not just one). Like many people I would probably have replaced with an upgrade but had no choice but to replace with the standard shocks under warranty.