I might have ordered a dark grey premium (GT-S) by mistake

nicodache

She is in Rotterdam (the netherlands), and I'm in Mons (in Belgium).

Just now waiting for her to cross the border ;)

pics to come, eventually.

Also, I'm looking at changing the rims. I'd like to stick to 18, but 17 is an option too. What would you advice, considering I kind of fancy the OZ superturismo LM, but not their price (above 450aud/300€) for one...

nicodache

Well, I went to get some oil for the old beater (2004 Impreza), and I enquired about Dark Grey premium in stock at Subaru Belgium.
Dany Hoyas (dealer) told me they had none in Belgium, but he gave a call to his contact at Subaru Benelux (Belgium/Netherlands/Luxembourg), who went to check in his files.
They had one displayed in Rotterdam, and if I had to order that same model if that one got sold, delivery would be to happen in November/December.

The Impreza had MOT planned for end of September, and because of broken exhaust pipe, old leaky engine gaskets and shot bushings, it would likely have failed it. So I had to chose between ordering the Rotterdam car, or wait longer for a car I would have ordered later, and drive with a car with no valid MOT until it got delivered.

So yeah, I went to buy some oil, and ended up with a new car waiting to be put on a truck trailer just for me :D

Also settled for some Sparco Pista matte grey

IMG_20160730_103312_1280.jpg
IMG_20160730_103323_1280.jpg

Last edited:

XJxaxYX

Was going to get that same color.... Dealer had it delivered from the yard. However, I changed my mind last minute and got a silver