Keepin Clean

Goosehead

What are people in Australia using to keep there Levorgs clean and tidy?

I usually just use what ever is available, but I have never had a brand new car before. Any recommendations, or otherwise? Have been considering the Meguires wash and carnuba wax range as it is just around the corner.

Cheers

Arctic Fennec

I got the Protektiv nano coating applied on mine by the dealership soon after picking it up. I m not usually A fan of these dealer add ons, but applying it gives me lifetime warranty on the cars paintwork. Also all I need to wash it is hose it off. No need to use car wash either. Figured that's a massive cost saving and time over the life of the car and if it ever fails I'm protected by a warranty.

It was on half price special through the dealership which made it more convincing. I got the exterior, and all of the interior (carpet and all trim) done for around $1500. This means no stains guaranteed as long as I clean it up in a reasonable amount of time also the leather does not need any extra care, not even any special creams to keep it supple! I've been told not to use anything else. It's only been a couple of weeks but it has definitely helped with easy scuffing of the crap plastics on the door skins.

U should check withheld dealer u purchased from, I'm sure these 'specials' happen quite frequently. Else get in touch with Motor One directly.

http://www.motorone.com/products/protektivvehicleprotection/

ColS

I got mine coated with "opticoat pro +" a couple of weeks after picking up. Works really well. Most dirt just rinses off.

Parian

In my opinion having paint protect is one of those things that make sense. The warranty is for life plus there is no need to wax ones car.

I purchased the dealership paint protect called 'AutoGold Paint Coat' for $909.

As for the seats which are the fabric style, i purchased x2 cans of scotchguard and applied x2 coats. The cost was minuscule compared to the dealership's price to do the same job.

As for washing ones car, be sure to use a ph neutral shampoo.
The products i use are from a Melbourne company called 'Final Inspection. https://www.finalinspection.com.au/
I wash with their 'body shampoo' product and finish dried car off with 'gloss boost'. The end result is outstanding with a near on mirror finish.
Highly recommend their products and i'm sure there's a few members here who are already utilizing their gear.

Final Inspection.JPG

Last edited: