Looking to buy STi Front Lip Spoiler - E2410VA020

97clubspec

Vehicle(s)
1997 WRX Clubspec, 2020 Levorg STi Sport, 2019 Outback (wifes car)
Hi All, I'm trying to locate an STi Front Lip Spoiler for my STi Sport, I've had a few people at my local Subaru dealership in Sydney trying to find me one, but apparently Subaru Japan are concentrating on their all new Levorg release.

I'm told the front bumper is different on the STi Sport, so E2410VA020 is the only option. I've also tried non-genuine manufacturers and they're not producing anymore.

I'm located in Sydney Australia.

Thanks!

97clubspec

Vehicle(s)
MY20, thanks.

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
OK, web link for you
Lists one to fit Levorg 2.0 STi Sport MY17-MY20
Its $783.85 (No not a typo)
That's a Subaru Genuine part, if you provide them your VIN # they will confirm it's the correct part for your model too.
Personally I'd be looking at aftermarket options, way cheaper and some look better too IMO

Tokoloshe

Vehicle(s)
Levorg 2017 STI
Hi All, I'm trying to locate an STi Front Lip Spoiler for my STi Sport, I've had a few people at my local Subaru dealership in Sydney trying to find me one, but apparently Subaru Japan are concentrating on their all new Levorg release.

I'm told the front bumper is different on the STi Sport, so E2410VA020 is the only option. I've also tried non-genuine manufacturers and they're not producing anymore.

I'm located in Sydney Australia.

Thanks!
Hey Hey, New here and I bought my Levorg with Front lip on, I purchased the sides and defuser at rear from CT Auto in Sydney, they are pretty cheap as to parts compared to Subaru original parts. I can't help as per model numbers but yea, got mad deal and the guys sent me to some shop not far from them to fit it, cash paid $200 to fit, side and rear defuser I paid roughly $750 for both.

For any aftermarket car parts & Accessories = CT AUTO.

97clubspec

Vehicle(s)
OK, web link for you
Lists one to fit Levorg 2.0 STi Sport MY17-MY20
Its $783.85 (No not a typo)
That's a Subaru Genuine part, if you provide them your VIN # they will confirm it's the correct part for your model too.
Personally I'd be looking at aftermarket options, way cheaper and some look better too IMO
Yeah thanks, I saw that one, the price is bit much, so prompted me to find a used one instead! Haha. And it's a backorder item with rough estimate of March/April into Sydney.

There's a massive disparity with price between genuine & aftermarket, I found and aftermarket one that might fit my car for approx. $200 AUD, which seems too good to be true, so I'm thinking there might be some fitment issues and not sure if I want to part with $200 on something that might only half fit if you know what I mean.

97clubspec

Vehicle(s)
Hey Hey, New here and I bought my Levorg with Front lip on, I purchased the sides and defuser at rear from CT Auto in Sydney, they are pretty cheap as to parts compared to Subaru original parts. I can't help as per model numbers but yea, got mad deal and the guys sent me to some shop not far from them to fit it, cash paid $200 to fit, side and rear defuser I paid roughly $750 for both.

For any aftermarket car parts & Accessories = CT AUTO.
Haha, thanks, CT Auto is the aftermarket lip I mentioned in my reply to Guvna above. The website mentions MY18 STI Style Front Bumper Lip Matte Black for 18-19 SUBARU LEVORG WAGON

And when I contacted them they said it would fit, but mine is an MY20 STi Sport which Subaru keeps telling me has a different front bumper to the GT & GT-S, so I'm in two minds of what to do. Although your car looks to be the same bumper, does yours have any fitment issues?

Guvna

Vehicle(s)
MY17 Subaru Levorg 2.0LTR GTS
The MY20 STi Sport definitely seems to be different from the others, earlier year GT's and GTS's.
It normally takes aftermarket suppliers a year or two to make parts for the newer models, you'll probably find a few available next year or later this year, doesn't help when you want it now though ey

97clubspec

Vehicle(s)
The MY20 STi Sport definitely seems to be different from the others, earlier year GT's and GTS's.
It normally takes aftermarket suppliers a year or two to make parts for the newer models, you'll probably find a few available next year or later this year, doesn't help when you want it now though ey
Haha, all good. I've been able to get the majority of the kit from Subaru (excluding the front lip), so yeah I'll just keep an eye out for the lip. Thanks for your help though.