Lopsided Car? LR seems to ride lower than RR?

JuzzyD

Vehicle(s)
Levorg Sti
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else has discovered this problem? I just got some new wheels BBS LM's - the rears have quite a wide offset now so that there is about 5ish mm of poke - maybe more.

I never noticed before, but now that there is a little bit of poke, the left side will sometimes scrub when going over a speed hump or a dip BUT never the right-hand side which made me think that the car may be slighting lopsided.

I did some measurements from the distance of the tyre to the wheel arch and yes, the left side is significantly lower than the right.

Any suggestions/ideas for this? Has anyone else experienced this?

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Not heard of that before. But send on some photos of those lovely wheels on the car.

JuzzyD

Vehicle(s)
Levorg Sti
Hey jarocki - thanks for your response. Ill definately take some shots tomorrow and send them in this thread. The front needs to be a little lower in my opinion. Let me know what you think!

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Do definitely. Have you checked your damper/spring on the side you think is lower?

jarocki

Vehicle(s)
Subaru Levorg VMG GT-S
Those wheels are class. What suspensions have you got on the car already? Standard? Push down on both sides and see if the response on return is the same on each.

JuzzyD

Vehicle(s)
Levorg Sti
Thanks! Im trying to get fitment right now. Yeah standard bilstein set up from factory. I'll have a play and see how we go. If anyone has experienced this please let me know!